Thursday, July 25, 2019

Magic Practice No. 8

So yesterday afternoon was a bit of a rollercoaster.  We FINALLY let out a sigh of relief knowing our cat was alive and well. She had been missing for 5 days without a trace so the fact that we found her was really a miracle. Especially since she was picked up by a animal control officer over 20 miles away from home just hours before we checked the shelter!! We picked her up from the Idaho Humane Society and a HUGE shout out to them for doing what they do! We have suspicions that a neighbor took her for a ride and I hope our cat left them a nice turd in their car. Some people suck.

But now that dust has settled (for the moment), let's move onto our gratefuls SHALL we?

1. I am grateful that we were able to bring Julep home and give that stinky girl a bath. Man! was she dirty! We missed her greatly.
2. I am grateful for a really nice day today. Ev offered to help wash the car  (monetary notes were exchanged for her endeavor) and she is doing a candy-free year in exchange for $100. Go Ev!
3. I am grateful for some alone time to do things that have been occupying my mind for a while--getting some art on our walls-finally!
4. I am grateful to be going into Leo season, going from water to fire. It's been nice being reclusive, but it's now time to ROAR!
5. I am grateful for my animals. I love being able to take care of something that doesn't complain.
6. I am grateful to let go of how crazy our neighbors are and allow the situation to MOVE ON.
7. I am grateful for Jupiter for being the big giant protector, keeping our humble planet safe from cataclysmic asteroids.
8. I am grateful for my yummy pineapple tea this afternoon, it hit the sweet spot right nice.
9. I am grateful for a babysitter to say YES! Brent and I can finally have a date night!
10. I am grateful to be able to learn all. the. things. Thank you YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!