Friday, July 19, 2019

Magic Practice No. 2

Phew! Are we done with eclipse season yet? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, sit tight. If you think that the ebbs and pulls of the stars are just a bunch of baloney, think--the tides are effected by the moon. Tides=water and we are, what? 70ish% made of water...so yeah. You're welcome for that mini lesson in astrology. ;)

I do feel much better today, FOR SURE. I woke up much earlier than I normally have and for the first time in a long time, I felt like I wasn't already overtaken by malaise. I'm pretty sure it's because I listened to a podcast that talked about having a chemical free body and my body totally incorporated that into my DNA so, yay. Feeling more alive than I did yesterday.

I mentioned the amazing effects that The Magic has and I've already seen it start to manifest more into my life. (Only after one day, ya'll -fist bump) Right after I had my fourth baby, Edie, just a few weeks later I started to have the worst abdomen pain-ever.  I took a salt bath, I tried breathing, and then the pain was so severe, on top of it, I was having a panic attack. It was late at night, almost midnight and my husband rushed me to the ER, like any sweet, loving husband would do. BUT! Only days previous my insurance had switched hospital brands... No one is thinking clearly when this shiz is going down. Notta one, so he just took me to the hospital that I had Edie. Cool deal? Not in the slightest.

Not only did it take three doses of pain meds to stop me from screaming at people but I had to pay for the whole excursion, labs, tests, and all out of pocket. Which amounts to $10,000 that we weren't expecting to shell out. Shit. Now, I've done many a prayer and any voodoo thing I could think of, as in envisioning some super rich person to stroll up to the accounts department at the hospital and randomly selecting my bill to pay off.  I even did the laborious task of applying to financial assistance through the hospital that was a freaking circus to get through, only to be denied several months after submitting all of that damn paperwork.

Now, the fun part. While going through my mail today, there was an letter from my hospital saying that the financial assistance went through and that my account has been closed. CLOSED PEOPLE!! If that's not pure magic, I don't know what is. Next up, closing out my student loans...hehehe.

Magic Practice  No. 2
(Oh, and P.S. I was a little ticked this morning as I was going through my Magic Practice cards, looking ahead for the upcoming practices..there are at least two weeks worth of cards that are the SAME. Damn. I'm thinking I need to retype some of my cards...or not. Maybe it doesn't really matter? I haven't decided yet...)

1. I am grateful for puppy breath. Nothing in this world can match its pure essence. That and baby's breath. Pure blissful amazingness.
2. I am grateful I woke up on my own this morning earlier that I normally do, feeling alive and re-energized.

3. I am grateful to be more aware of living in the now and enjoying just that moment.

4. I am grateful to have had such a solid sleep last night. I feel that I can really conquer the day.

5. I am grateful Ito have a background in music. I love music so much.

6. I am grateful for books. I love I have such easy access to them.

7. I am grateful for FRIDAYS! It is such a happy day to be that much closer to the weekend.

8. I am grateful for money and the energy around it. It is a beautiful resource to have.

9. I am grateful for my swollen arthritic thumb. I feel a (slight) tingle of excitement to unlock and release whatever is there.

10. I am grateful for my family. There put up with a lot from me and even when  I have my broken days, there are still here to love and support me.

And, by the way, if anyone out there is wondering about me caring if you are seeing this, I don't. This is for me and if it helps you and anyway, that's what it's there for. I feel those that will need it will find this and not judge me. And/or if you do, I still don't care.
Much love.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!