Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Magic Practice No. 7

I just learned some things about me that TOOOOTALLY explain why in the devil I'm the way that I am. I mentioned in a few practices previous that I my energy has been completely zonked the last little while and that is because I am a PROJECTOR. A projector is one that is a Non-Energy type of Human Design which means I don't have consistent access to my own energy and I need lots of sleep (hello, nine sweet hours of rest!). There are many more things that I've learned, but we can save it for another day. To find out what your HD type is go here. It's super facinating!

On to the practice.
1. I am grateful for the little rain shower we had yesterday. It was nice to have cloud cover for a change.
2. I am grateful that I stopped the kids for a moment and took them outside to enjoy BEing in the rain...and that I have photos of it! Winning.
3. I am grateful to have seen a double rainbow. It never gets old searching for one after a rainstorm.
4. I am grateful for the after shower we had while the sun was out. It's one of my favorite things in nature to experience.
5. I am grateful for the smell of rain, cleansing the air and filling my lungs with freshly rinsed air.
6. I am grateful to have let my clean-nazi guard down today. Although everything was covered in cereal crumbs, I was actually surprised I didn't get upset.
7. I am grateful that Brent got to go play basketball last night. It's always a double win since I score some time all to myself.
8. I am grateful for this day I have before me to do exactly what I wish. (Which turns out to be totally true since I have a baby napping and the other three kids are playing at a friends!)
9. I am grateful to be reminded to BE in my heart center to be sure to make all, if not most, of my decisions today from my highest good/self.
10. I am grateful that everything comes to me with ease. Thank you Godiverse. (For those who are confused, Godiverse = God + Universe)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!