Saturday, July 20, 2019

Magic Practice No. 3

Day three on Magic Practice watch, BIG things are happening...
On my insides...LOL

Last night stretched me pretty thin. I snapped, but just a bit. Just kidding. It was a lot. Our new puppy Bea, still potty training, peed one spot too many and I lost my shiz. I was so dang tired. So. Dang. Tired. We watched a movie as a fam as we normally do and stayed up later than we usually let the kids and even during the movie, I got pulled 2-3 times to take a break and go do some me time, which is TOTALLY necessary for MANY a reasons (but that's for another time, folks). And long story short, my husband and I didn't talk until the next morning. Which, it's always fine, we just know when space is needed, space is given.

Although at the time I didn't consider it a win, I felt that so many things were being released while yelling. You're expelling and inhaling so much air that I felt I reached down to my toenails for the parts that were just waiting to be released, and I think they did.  I did several smoker's coughs at the end and just started to cry, allowing everything to just come out. And it did. At least that layer was let go.  An IG post that I just read said when we cry, all these heavy e-motions, (energy in motion) "joy, bliss, pain, trauma, and distorted energy are too powerful to ground via speech or auric field." Crying is considered the most powerful way to release loads of blocked energy which "blast up the spine and out of the water in your tears". (@plasmaborn369 & @5d_truth)

This morning I was hella tired. Which is totally normal when I go through a huge emotional blast but it's been a good day full of retail therapy, some time away from my family members, (ha) and lots and lots of water to move those last bits of toxicity out. I'm not going to lie this morning's gratefuls did not flow as easily as before and I really had to dig, and even then it felt a little bit disingenuine, but for me, it's about ingraining that habit.

1. I am grateful for the dark so you can have contrast to the light--quick side bar here: After writing these this morning, I went up to the butte for a walk and on one side of me I had the beautiful bright rising sun, and the other I had my shadow cast from the light and the moon. The moon is attributed with the shadow side and I thought it a really powerful confirmation of my words.
2. I am grateful for plants. (at this point I was just looking around my room for things to fill up my page...but still it's true. I love my plants. One I've even named, Friend) I love being surrounded by my little green friends.
3. I am grateful for my blue striped pajama bottoms. They are super long and I love them. (They are sooooo bomb.com)
4. I am grateful that my body is able to tell me to slow down when I'm tired....although I'm still trying to understand how to do that.
5. I am grateful for snuggly, fuzzy blankets, because...um, why not?!
6. I am grateful for water. It is highly undervalued (at least in first world countries) and even though that's mostly all I drink, I still love me some refreshing h20 - double points if it's yummy from the tap.
7. I am grateful for water. No, I didn't forget I just wrote that I was grateful for water, I am grateful for its cleansing, healing, and relaxing properties (i.e a long hot shower, soaking in a salt water bath).
8. I am grateful for my connection I have with my higher self. (is that shiz supposed to be capitalized??) I am still working on straightening it, but I am grateful it's there nonetheless and that it is something I've learned about when I did--if that makes sense.
9. I am grateful for the elements, fire, earth, air, water. Somehow I feel I need to learn more about them.
10. I am grateful for guidance in finding my cordless earbuds last night. Those are my favorite listening devices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!