Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Magic Practice No. 6.

So this is today (the real today) that I'm writing this. Today has been long and I'm feeling exhausted from driving 800 miles in two days.  I may have mentioned that certain things squeeze the energy out of me and I'm working on learning what kinds of situations make me feel that way and then finding the right ways that builds my energy back up. That, and I'm empathic so emotional events, like a funeral are really overwhelming sometimes because it's not just my emotions I'm feeling, it's like everyone.

One thing I like to do after taking in lots of junk foods and just crap, I do at the very least an intermittent fast in the morning, just drinking tea or water, having a light lunch and then a light dinner. Another duh, is a epsom salt bath, and one that I didn't get to today was reading or taking a  nap. But tonight will definitely been an early night for bed for everyone, because HELLO! we still have summer to have!

1. I am grateful to be home in my OWN bed.
2. I am grateful to have a greater understanding of what I want/need after a long trip.
3. I am grateful to have a semi-fast day to let my body clear out all of the crap I just ate...
4. I am grateful for a husband that's a very good team player and is always willing to help and tag team duties.
5. I am grateful to have some time alone to recharge.
6. I am grateful for a rest day and not do much of anything...except go to Costco because there are diapers and food for the dog that are needed, and um doi-the cheapest and easiest lunch around.
7. I am grateful for getting there and back to NV safely and in good time. (Because making good time is EVERYTHING to me! hah)
8. I am grateful for Costco for providing dinner for tonight. TGFRC-Thank goodness for rotisserie chicken.
9. I am grateful that my kids are capable of making their own snacks...(they're currently popping popcorn unattended. It's fine.)
10. I am grateful for sweet memories of loved ones that have since past, also grateful for their continuing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!