Wednesday, July 17, 2019

it's only been a few...years

Instead of trying to backtrack all these many months years, we'll just cut to the chase and keep the flow going from there. Because it's all about the flow, don't ya know? That's at least what the enlightened ones say...

I'm not sure what I'm here for (here writing this, not wondering why I'm on Earth...we'll just save that for a different time, huh?). I've had the itch to get back to writing for the last several years...YEARS. And I haven't done it. I've totally have stuffed it and shoved it to the further neck of my mind. Mostly because I have been worried about the aesthetics, the content, and because I excuse my self as a mother that has plenty suck up my day. But this morning I just could not fight it and instead of creating another umpteenth blog, I'm starting back up with the last one I created, Spunky and Me.  So much has changed since then, people. So much. Like for starters we don't live on Sunbird Ave. anymore, AND we have had two more kids since then, making it an even four hellions with adorably rambunctious intentions.

So here's me now, reintroducing my livelihood, even though we have barely even scratched the surface of a very tangled web of life that I'm still trying to grasp.  But I'm finding it's not ever going to be untangled and it's more about managing my perspective on said tangles. A lot of that has been happening too, my perspective. It's been a long, long train ride thus far and although there are many a days where I wish it would stop, it's really just the beginning of an endless journey. And here it is. The start of a new beginning. Welcome to my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!