Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Magic Practice No. 4

The next few are a catch up from the last few days. We went out of town for a funeral and there was no way I was about to type this all out on my phone, LOL. So right to the point:

1. I am grateful for this spontaneous trip to spend time with my family and to do something out of our norm.
2. I am grateful to have found an awesome pet sitter for Bea, giving me absolute peace of mind leaving her.
3. I am grateful for kind and caring neighbors. I really like knowing the people that live by us.
4. I am grateful for earplugs, especially on trips, especially with my uber-sensitive ears.
5. I am grateful for comfy pants to travel in. It makes ALL the difference.
6. I am grateful for Peppa Pig on the iPad to keep the children entertained.
7. I am grateful that my thumb seems to be fid of its arthritis-at least most of it. It makes writing much more enjoyable
8. I am grateful for makeup. I love taking care of myself and feeling beautiful.
9. I am grateful for our Pilot. She's still my favorite ride, even if the kids have destroyed most of the interior...and exterior...
10. I am grateful to learn about Human Design on a podcast. As soon as there is internet (still driving) I desire to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!