Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Magic Practice No. 5

1. I am grateful that we got up and had breakfast all together as a family this morning.
2. I am grateful that it was SO not my fault for us waking up so early and that I can blame it all on the baby who was paying with the alarm clock the night before and messed up the time (we got up just after 6a thinking it was 8a).
3. I am grateful that even though we got up early is was on PST and that in all reality we got an extra hour of sleep.
4. I am grateful that the kids could spend time with their cousins and that we could spend more time together as a family.
5. I am SO dang grateful the Relief Society was NOT in charge of the funeral luncheon. It was so refreshing having a change from ham, canned green beans, and funeral potatoes.
6. I am grateful that Brent and I got to spend an hour together listing to a podcast in quiet on the way home. (Note that it was a 6 hour drive...just for reference).
7. I am grateful we were protected and safe on the road.
8. I am grateful for the lightening storm that we happened upon coming back into our valley.
9. I am grateful for smart and capable people that do the right thing in hopes to create a better world.
10. I am grateful for the internet so listening to higher ways of thinking is accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!