Tuesday, February 18, 2014

More power to ya

I'm going crazy.  I mentally thought that I could just taper off and maybe just 'quit' blogging, but I can't do it.  I can't stop writting.  It has sincerely become apart of who I am and what I like--scratch that--love to do and today is the day where I start anew.

It's like that song... (it's a good thing I can't sing it to you)

only need the light when it's burning low, only miss the sun if it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go...

And I tried to let this go.  Honestly, I've tried. I just have felt completely overwhelmed by work and school, and being a mom, and as my husband can attest, it's been wearing me down and it has made my life more complicated than it's ever been.  It's hard to know the right thing to do when you have a dream or a goal in mind and there are things in your life that you can't just drop to accomplish it.  Struggling sucks. 

I've been beginning to waiver and ask, why are things so difficult right now why can't I just follow my dreams and why are they bringing me down--but more appropriately--why am I letting it?

I stumbled upon this quote on instagram by @jillsgoodthings and I almost cried a little.  It was just what I neededf:

                   

Which for me was unfortunate because I can't quit now.  Even though I'd really like to.  Really, really, really, want to.  


The enemy is out there.  It may be time, school, work, or even the devil himself, but by pulling yourself up, you have proved that you are stronger than that obstacle.  And tomorrow you'll be even stronger.  By compounding your weakness day after day it will become a strength and you will become unstoppable.  Hopefully in a good non-creepy way.  Don't wait until tomorrow to be that better person.  It is not easy.  But you have someone here that understands and will be here fighting with you.


In that light, I do have some awesome sauce ideas coming your way that I've had up my sleeve for a while and now that I actually have some momentumn to back them up here we go again.  This blog will survive yet...even if it's just for my personal satisfaction of knowing that I did something.  I will continue to write and that little statement puts a smile on my face.

So here's to the fight of the mundane everyday, to a brighter and better tomorrow that looks pretty dang promising. 
At least to me.


much love,
-a


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!