Tuesday, November 19, 2013

the one where I have big dreams but am already pooped...

I had a dream once.  I had a dream that I would get so many activites done in one week while I was home alone.

It's Tuesday night and I'm already to throw in the towel.  This is what I've done so far...


  • managed to find an old LBD perfect for an upcoming Christmas party.  Just saved $60 thanks very much.  Now to accessorize... I may need professional help.  And someone to help me with accessorizing.































  • finished reorganizing my closet...
oh look a rainbow!  oh wait.  it's just my clothes mimicking the color wheel!








Kissy selfie for the worker at hand. (I got bored)


This is Spunky's side so people take note....
THIS WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Until I reorganize it again.  ugh.


  • deep cleaned my room.  even vacuumed under the bed. wowza.
  •  changes to come.


(hunter green accent wall you have been warned.)

  • did the same to my kiddos closet. purged and put away summer clothes and realized...


we'll have to fix that.  guess i shouldn't hold my breath until my husband goes out of town again with both kids for a week..   (ah man)

Now for the fun part!  choosing colors for my TV stand:
  • cream
  • white or my favorite...
  • eggshell

This is what I want it to look like one day:


cool huh?  not sure if I want two white bookshelves on either side with a light gray tv stand, cream tv stand, or just white tv stand..  Thoughts?

Any fun projects in your midst?  I hopefully will get to more.  I've been completely content to take long hot baths, get school papers done, watch the tube...

I'm not going to lie.  I miss my midgets TERRIBLY.  

But I am enjoying myself :)

Maybe too much.



Much love
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!