Friday, September 20, 2013

Millions of peaches

It's peach season (yay!) and my lovely mother-in-law brought me over an entire box of peaches-more than I knew what to do with.  I frozen a ton and kept a few which I'm glad because I had the most scrumptious breakfast featuring those Georgia gems and thought I'd share.


Cinnamon peaches on toast


So simple! I lightly toasted some homemade whole wheat bread, spread vanilla Greek yogurt, sliced up some of those golden delishious peaches and sprinkled cinnamon over top.  

Can you say perfection?!

I can cuz I gobbled this up in ten seconds flat! I barely had time to take pics ;)


Still feeling a bit under the weather but this perked me right up.  Hopefully I will be able to run my 5k tomorrow.  This cold has been nas-ty!  

Have a great Friday and weekend!!

Much love,
-a



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!