Monday, March 31, 2014

What doin'

It's been a really great Monday. 
wait for it... "said no one ever"

But really it has been a great Monday, strange enough.  Nap/Quiet time is winding down and I thought that I could do a quicky post about what I'm doing right about...meow.


...cutting out spring printables from this awesome blog: The Handmade Home
find them here plus tons of other freebies that I am just in LOVE with.  

Loving that spring is coming--I smell it in the air--or rather my hayfever is picking up on it...regardless I just can't wait to spend more time outdoors as I've kept me and my kiddos pretty cooped up this winter.  

Mostly because I'm a wanny.   
And I'm ok with it.  

Going to make this super short and super sweet; kiddos are starting to stir!  But thought I'd share these fun spring printables perfect to start out an amazing month of April!

much love,
-a



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some comment love!